Tuesday, October 27, 2009

[boringg]

mm. so i'm in my living room, nested. abby left about an hour ago. i was falling asleep and now i'm awake and watching american beauty. I love the soundtrack to this movie and just the plot and storyline in general. It's a great film. i am happy, because tomorrow I have no class. And I have no class on Tuesdays until November 9th. which means there is one more Tuesday of no class. Oh the movie has just gotten to the part where Kevin Spacey is shot. It's a beautiful movie. brilliant. brillllliant.
Today was a reasonably good day. I slept slept slept in and skipped biology (and unwittingly skipped my new p.e. clas which had started today). I had a quiz in History, so i forced myself up and onto that class. I talked to my teacher and she said I can turn in my late yet very important essay Wednesday with more or less no penalty. huzzah. Then I went to the library and dear Cara let me use her flex money to print out my papers for English, but when I went to English Mrs. Goodloe had cancelled class today. yay.
I had my strange muscle aches that i get once in a while today, pretty bad. They start in my knees, and the pain sort of radiates up and down my legs. Same for my elbows, and I had a headache all day. Later on we ate, then abby cara and i went to Emily's flag football game and WalMart, and then the four of us and Cynthia were at my apt, and we were down at Cara's friends apartment, who was very interesting and cool but I started feeling horrid which was strange because i had felt better for a while so I said something and went upstairs. I went to get some ibuprofen and as soon as i swallowed them I just got the urge to hurl and hurl i did. mostly dry heaving that made my eyes and throat sore. everything i had eaten was digested. I don't know.
Later on Emily and I smoked salvia while abby chilled with us, and then emi went home and abby and i started american beauty, now here we are. the credits are playing. I am hot.
I have made myself a flimsy promise not to smoke pot for a while. Alcohol and pills I can handle, although I think I will stay away from pills too, because I have the tendency to eat them like candy. Pot just stays in me too long, makes me feel tired and lethargic and laze about. Which is fun, but having bad effects on my schoolwork, which if you hadn't forgotten (i'm remembering), is why i'm here. and i have a D in biology which is telling me I need to jump on it. Jump on the ball.
Good news, i'm in a better mood today despite being sickly. I'm happy at the moment, more or less. as happy as i can be on my own. whatever that means

No comments:

Post a Comment