Wednesday, October 14, 2009

i will just say this once

i put up this picture of jonathan and i for my profile picture SOLELY because it is a favorable picture of me. and no one on this website will see or care or wonder of its significance. not because i still like him, or wish he wanted to marry me and make babies, or even because i secretly would take him back in a heartbeat if he so wished. NO NO NO. mostly i look good and im wearing my orange jacket and the general time this photo was taken was a good time. i am in cara's bed right now in her dorm in my new new new rainboots. i stole them from my biology class. they are just simple- matte black about half calf length with green soles. i love love them. i love things that i steal/borrow so much more than my own things. it has and probably always will be true. i am discontent with my own things. in case anyone missed it the title of the blog [lifestyles of the poor and unknown] is a reference to the good charlotte song lifestyles of the rich and famous. its yummy because i used to love them and so its like a kickback to that love. before they sold out. they got so much shit for that. like you wouldn't take the opportunity to make bucketfuls of money doing denny's ads if someone asked you. come on! so again im on cara's bed and marian is awake cuz i accidentally woke her up and telling me stories about penis's may or may not falling asleep and continuosly bitching at me because i woke her up. im just sitting here typing laughing merrily because i don't give a damn. honestly im kind of fond of marian in a strange way i think she reminds me of if i ever have one of my future daughters. because she is so much like me the way she acts and is smart in a way some people don't realize and so childish i just feel like she is my descendant or something. its weird. now cara is here and bitching at marian that she has no room. again again this is all cara's fault for making the transition to this dorm. i don't want to hear it. but here i am. and with cara's loud loud voice i will never be able to get to sleep now. aaahhh they are getting so shitty i don't want to deal with it ..........................im OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment