Monday, November 2, 2009

halloween weeeekend!

So I haven't slept all night, because again Abby was over all nite and whatever. I have to go to bio in bout 2.5 hours which is also the rough amount of time I have to study my bio notes and download some new music to my iPod (hopefully). But that's not what I want to talk about.

This weekend was fucking fantastic and I won't deny it eva eva eva. As long as I live I will look back fondly on this weekend. Mkay.
10/30:
Friday was alright. Abby, Emily, and I stayed up all night at my apartment which was fun because usually Emily doesn't stay over. I drank the rest of my alcohol and we saw some drunk people on the way back from Emily's and we watched Party Monster, etc. Emily passed out on my floor and Abby went home. Right after Abby left, I got on my laptop and found a Facebook event page for the Phi Delt party for Saturday and was like, oh snap. So I send this Jeremy kid a Facebook message asking if I could go and he said yeah and gave me his number so I could get directions. I was pissy at Abby so later I woke Emily up told her he invited me more or less then I called Cara telling her. Me and Emily walk over to Abby's round 130 and tell her and she decides not to go to IU and stay and come to the party with us.

10/31:
Happy Halloween!! Cara rounds us up and takes us to Kohl's to spend some gift card and get a costume perhaps around 630. I am in rare form being all silly and happy and me and Abby are being children chasing each other around etc and we had just calmed down when my phone rings and who in the world should it be but Jonathan. He wants to know if I got him fired from his job and I tell him obviously no and I got the vibe he wanted a fuck but I had better things to do. I just cut it off and hung up (foreshadowing). So anyway I dress up as Michael Jackson, Emily is some kind of masquearde vampire, Cara was an angel and Abby was a gangster. We get there and this party is fucking insane. Crooked cops there keeping the peace and keeping us under the radar, beer and some kind of alcoholic juice out the ass, dance floor and music so loud you couldnt talk, people packed in like sardines. Great. I pretty much did D. all of the above, and got drunk within the first hour or so we were there and was wasted by midnite. Not very sophisticated I know, but hey go big or go home. Sparing a few grisly details, I fell outside once and took Abby with me, I kissed two boys (Preston and Devin) and danced my MJ ass off. I had just found Chase sweet sweet Chase haha when apparently some drunk guys got in a big fight and we all got kicked out. We get back to my apt. and Emily got pissed off and left go figure, Cara passed out on the couch then left and Abby went home.

11/1
Today, or yesterday now I suppose, I woke up around 330(pm) and am kind of being a lazy little hungover girl but I only have one cig left so I call Cara and talk about the party then ask me if she will drive me to get cigs (someone at the party last nite stole half my pack, i swear!) anyway she says something about Katie driving her to Aldi because we are apparently having a dinner party later and I'm like uh ok so I text katie asking her to take me with to get cigs, then Emily shows up here. So me emily, katie and hannah go to aldi and then the gas station. We get back and Cara comes over we are all hanging out, Abby is still sleeping. So everyone is here except Abby and Cynthia who is at some church thing. Anyway I go out to smoke and decide I have a semi legit reason to call Jonathan back and apologize for drunk dialing him last night. hah. So I do and we talk for a freakin half hour and I ask him of course to come over and he wont and I just wasn't even upset I was just like whatever and he's telling me about his job and right before I hang up I'm like ok well when you are interviewing for jobs just be nice be a good boy don't get weird and mysterious like you do just be sociable, etc. So he's like mhm ok and I say bye and he says bye. So I'm thinking that's going to be the end of it and I'm like well whatever at least I got the last word I guess and taking advantage of the fact I wasn't upset surprisingly. So i'm walking back upstairs and into the apt when my "take my breath away" ringtone starts ringing again and i'm like wtf! and it's just like they say, I literally wasn't thinking or hoping at all he would call back why would I ever expect that from him and there his call was. He asks me what we're having for dinner and I tell him and he says he will come over. And he did. And everyone was more or less good about it. Katie and Hannah gently excused themselves to go give food to their respective bf's and when Katie got back she just kind of ignored him and went away to her room. We hung out in my room for about 2 hours or so, the length of Drag me to hell which they all watched. We talked about stupid things and mostly I just did things for him and he held my head in his hand and I just didn't even feel awkward really because I honestly didn't care as I did before, I wanted him for sex and I got it and yeah. Then it was over and Cara didn't want to walk home because it was so cold and late so I was like "hey jonathan, will you take cara home she doesn't want to walk" and he said yes and did it and i came along not because i was clingy but because cara asked me to come and i did and he came back to my apt and im like are you coming back up and he thought about it for a minute and said no its late already past midnite and i said alright well thank you for taking cara home and returning me safely and he said something like yes and i said mkay bye and he said bye and i skipped upstairs and i looked down and he is looking at me so i give him a little circle wave and he waves and doesn't move so i just wave again and kind of hop and put my foot up and then go inside. and in the bedroom, he said something. he mentioned since he has met me he has seen 4 or 5 girls with my "little button nose. but..." but WHAT? they don't look as cute? idk. but i am loving it! mmmm!!now i have to work on my freakin bio f f f f f!!! it's going to be a long next 4.5 more hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment