Tuesday, November 3, 2009

swine flu!!!! and other unhappy things

so today I find out that someone told my RA about me smoking pot in the room. pretty sure it was cynthia but who knows... idk if she is that good of an actress and she seemed surprised. I am just freaked out. I haven't smoked in a couple weeks, so that is good although pot has a half life in your system of some months so.. and apparently i can be drug tested or have my room searched at any time. Which is no good. I gave emily my pipe and the salvia, just to have that shit out of my possession. But that also presents the new problem of if they search the room they will see sheldon and that will just be more shit to take care of. aaaah. i just hope that my mom doesn't find out about the fact that someone has been alerted of my pot smoking. and i'm happy that my ra is pretty cool about it, and obviously i'm going to stop so hopefully it will just work out.

In other news, i feel like fuck. i have this nasty nasty nasty cough and the past couple days i have just woken up at random times and started hacking up a lung which is what my mom does and it's no good. that combined with the fact i'm literally out of money is pretty good incentive for me to stop/actually cut down on smoking. i'm just tired and bleh. I hope i don't have h1n1 but i probably do. oh well

more fantastic news for today, apparently i overdrew by like eleven dollars on my checking account so now i owe 39.00 and if i don't pay it off in three days it is 8+ dollars a day. and mom just put like 100$ in there like 2 weeks ago. so i was going to not spend money for a while and then tell her i needed more, so it seemed more reasonable, but now i have to tell her i spent it all and have her pay this off. son of a fucking bitch.

and also i have to get 100%s on everything absolutely everything in bio to get a C- by the time the semester is over. FML

and possibly worst of all, i have a distinct feeling i am gaining weight. which is the last thing i need to be doing and i can't deal. everything is tight and i feel bloated and sick and disgusting. and ugly. and FAT. bleh. i will fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment