Thursday, November 19, 2009

So I thought I might have been pregnant for a while but I've finally come to accept that my period wanted to be late this month. Fantastic. Feelings: oddly empty. Whatever. I'll get over it. My right kidney has been hurting like nonstop the past 3 days and Emi says I probably have diabetes just like her sister. I don't want to go to health center and get it checked cuz i don't want to deal with that. If i pass out or die so be it. You know. I feel like fuck. There is no way I have enough cigarettes to get thru Wednesday and mom found out about my overdraft fees today. I feel like a sick, spoiled financially incompetent brat. I will never say balancing your checkbook is easy again because it's not. I really need to go to bed.

Tuesday is last day of classes then Thanksgiving break aka a shit ton of time away from everyone. We are all bursting at the seams to get away from one another. It will be nice. No fucking classes. They are starting to get to me especially now that I have more or less been going to all of them. I will have to remember to take my comforter with me because it is always cold at home.

Cynthia fucking texted Jonathan today what the fuck. She wanted to see if he would give her a ride to Vincennes this weekend. What an idiot. She should have asked me first and I would have told her that one he would never do it for her and two he lives like an hour out from here now anyway. He called her back wanting to know who it was and she said Cynthia and he said oh that one girl's roommate. Just being an ass. I hate him. I..................have conflicting emotions but above that my body hurts and I'm sooOOooO tired of it

No comments:

Post a Comment