Sunday, October 18, 2009

coffee

so i haven't slept for literally 24 hours now which won't get me into the guinness book of world records, but which is a personal accomplishment. I'm really just so exhausted. My brain is slow and murky but my body is fast and fidgety and my resting heart rate (on average as of earlier) is 105. what the eff. i am at the apartment now after a scary trip to the UC with cara to eat lunch. we had sooo much coffee. and weed. and more coffee. then a lil more weed. anyway we met katie mallory and mark there and had brunch. then me n cara got starbucks (i should say i got starbucks,  cara didn't get anything-mine = pumpkin spice latte w/ 6 shots of espresso) anyway i am about to have a heart attack from the neck down and my brain is about to go into a coma. we went over to try n wake abby up but that was ages ago. anyway i come home and i'm in the living room i pick up cara and i's huge mess from the night last night previous night when we sat in here and ate coffee grounds for hours and did random shit and here i was trying to do my h/w when cynthia who is in my room texts me saying just fyi katie has mark in the bedroom with her. then i'm like oh ok. then like 15 seconds later katie's door locks and more or less i heard panting noises and cloths being removed noises and i am like deeply disturbed. i got like a 1/81th of what i needed to get done done, but honestly that threw off what little concentration i had and then it was facebook and here to write another blog its like heroin i just can't stop. anyway anyway oh god i'm going to go attempt to lie down. i will probably die of either a. a heart attack or b. a long term coma. either way shit's goin down and i don't give a fuck as long as i'm unconcious as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment