Wednesday, October 21, 2009

dishess

exact facebook conversation between cynthia and i:
--------------------------------------------

Cynthia
well if I get my bio homework done before health I will be going back and sleeping, since I didn't sleep last night
oh yeah if you go back any time soon you need to wash all the dishes, except mine
10:13amShannon
says who
10:14amCynthia
Katie, and if you do it today you won't have to listen to her telling you to do them every day
plus there really isn't much to wash, it is only bowls and silverware
------------------------------------------------------------------
i text katie and ask her, what did you say to cynthia about me doing the dishes and she calls me and sounds all askew, backtracking saying what what and anyway i read the convo to her and she's like well yeah hannah and i were talking and she overheard, etc. etc. so basically yes that is what was said but she didn't expect cynthia to tell me. anyway basically she is being anal and i'm being lazy. whatev.

No comments:

Post a Comment