Thursday, October 22, 2009

macncheese

i'm high. and cynthia talked me and emily into walking to emi's apt to get milk to make macaroni and cheese. she makes it and sets out 4 bowls for me emily abby and herself, because abby wanted some. so we get our bowls and i go into katie's room and katie is like give me a bite and i reach one up to her and she's like give me another bigger bite and i get a huge forkful and have to keep the bowl under it b/c pieces are falling off and i reach up there and she takes my bowl of mac and cheese. That bitch. I am high with munchies already irritated b/c she is making me share, and she won't give it back. i put a little force behind it and she wouldn't let go so i knew if i kept on it it was going to go errywhere. anyway i just let go and i'm like a little pissed but i don't know if its going to be an overreaction to get all out pissy so i'm just like fine whatev and i'm like "fine just take it!" in a playish voice i guess and i start walking out and i turn around and throw the fork at her and it hits the wall pretty hard and hannah is like aah and i'm like srsly just take it! and i go out and lay on the couch. it kind of freaks me out because usually i don't get that angry bout shit but that just set me off, perhaps because of the dishwashing thing earlier and cuz im high, but that's what worries me... is that how i act? is that what i'm becoming? ah. idk. i'm so high and we are going to wally world with cynthia.

No comments:

Post a Comment